Our Financing Options
Oﬀering 100% Financing is another way of showing our customers we care. Our financing department works with you to create a plan that fits into your budget. And it's surprisingly easy to qualify - just because you have bad credit or a bankruptcy on your record, that doesn't mean we can't - or won't - help you. Give us a call. You'd probably be surprised how often we've found a way to help people with less-than-ideal credit finance their new home comfort system.
All financing programs require an application and prior approval before any work can be performed. Interest rates are based on the creditworthiness of the applicant. To apply for Synchrony Financial or Service Finance, click the links below. To discuss other financing options please call us at (678) 313-9262.
Minimum Financing amounts apply.
For more information, contact us today!
Leasing New Heating & AC Equipment: A Very Costly Convenience
Some Contractors are promoting leasing programs with no upfront costs and low monthly payments paired with free repairs and maintenance for life! These programs are aimed at consumers with limited credit options or no credit at all. In the moment, leasing seems like the more aﬀordable cost-eﬀective approach. In the long run, depending on the terms, you could end up spending up to 3 times the initial cost of the equipment.
Watch out for service companies oﬀering programs loaded with the terms "worry-free, hassle-free, HVAC leasing programs" with the following benefits:
- Get any sized high eﬃciency system for as low as $99 per month
- No credit checks
- No payments for 90 days
- Free filters and maintenance for life
- No charge repairs for life
- No charge system replacement
Why Is Leasing A Bad Option?
- The total dollar amount to own is usually 2 to 3 times the cost of traditional financing
- The equipment can be repossessed if you fall behind on payments
- You may be responsible for potential damages to the equipment
- You have no legal recourse due to the "no sue" clause that you signed
- You may have to pay a buyout fee if you decide to retain the equipment
Traditional financing will always be the best route for consumers looking to finance their Heating & AC system. If you find yourself in a position where leasing is your only option, be sure you understand the terms and conditions and make sure you can aﬀord the monthly payments.