Our Precision Care Agreement
IMC's Precision Care Agreement (PCA) is a simple preventive maintenance program for your heating and cooling system. Our Precision Care Agreements are not based on tricks and gimmicks and is not a "fishing expedition" to find additional work. We simply want to service your equipment and provide you with benefits that are meaningful to you. The overall cost is lower, and you get far more that what our competitors are offering. You will never encounter high pressure up-selling from our Technicians.
Precision Care Agreement Benefits
- No Diagnostic or Trip Charges Ever!
- No Equipment Age Restrictions
- No Hidden Fees and Gimmicks
- Affordable Price
- Reduction of Major Repair Expenses
- Protects Equipment Warranties
- 10% Discount on Parts & Labor
- No High Pressure Up-Selling and Scare Tactics
Our Quick Start Plan - $119/yr per system*
In our experience, younger, robust systems of about five years old or less are best served by our Quick Start Plan. This plan, including cleaning and checks of you comfort system, helps ensure peak operating performance. The Quick Start Plan's heating and cooling service protects your system from the effects of dirt build-up and saves you money by helping your system run efficiently. You will get all the following for slightly more than the price of a typical service call fee for a large service company.
Quick Start Plan offers 1 Precision Care Tune-up to include:
- Clean condenser & the furnace/air handler in one visit. A complete system assessment.
- Replace standard air filter
- Check refrigerant charge
- Inspect safety controls
- Inspect condition of condensing unit
- Check thermostat performance
- Check for gas/refrigerant leaks
- Check blower fan wheel performance
- Inspect safety controls
- Visually inspect heat exchanger and vent piping for structural integrity (gas system only)
- Visually inspect burner assembly (gas only)
- Check reversing valve (heat pump only)
- Check emergency heat operation (heat pump only)
Our Extended Coverage Plan - $249/yr per system*
Older systems are more prone to costly, unexpected repairs. Our Extended Coverage Plan is the right choice to avoid expensive surprises. This plan delivers superior maintenance, no-charge repairs for select parts and no-charge labor on one service call per program year ensures optimum system performance and your continued satisfaction.
Extended Coverage Includes:
- 2 visits per year - one heating season visit and one cooling season visit, including all the procedures covered in the Quick Start Plan
- 20-Point Inspection and Tune-Up Service
- One "Free" service call per year and no-charge Standard Replacement Components**
- Priority customer status - move to the top of our call list for unexpected breakdown.
* A system consists of one thermostat, one air conditioner and one furnace or a complete heat pump system. Ductwork and accessories are excluded. The Precision Care Agreement is NOT an insurance policy. IMC will endeavor to render prompt and efficient service hereunder, but it is expressly agreed that IMC shall in no event be liable for damage or any loss arising out of the performance of this agreement and we reserve the right to cancel or modify this program without notice.
** Standard replacement components include contactor, start capacitor, run capacitor, HSI ignitor, fan relay, pressure switches, snap disc limits, transformer, standard thermostat and time delay control.